Monday, June 06, 2005

let's start at the very beginning...

...a very good place to start. After much thought and prayer, I have decided to go to the Our Children International orphanage in El Salvador to work grounds. I will also be working with the kids when they aren't in school as well as learning Spanish! I am really looking forward to the experience. This is my blog, where you will be able to find updates from me as well as pictures. Hopefully, this will be a bit better than a mass e-mail. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers while I am away! Have a great year! ~BW

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see that you have embraced the new wave of technology and other such contrivances. I look forward to reading about your gallavantery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home